Sunday, June 14, 2015

Encouraging words

"This isn't your fault, you lifted him out of a very deep and hopeless hole and as discouraging as this is to you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to him and furthermore I love you and you are a good good mom."

In response to my sharing that, if we could find somewhere else for Garbanzo to live, he would be gone. Endless trickery, deceit, stealing, lying. It's not gotten any better, in fact worse. I am so weary of having to always be monitoring, always watching, always suspicious. If I relax at all, he escalates. It's as if he has no internal monitor, and no interest in gaining one. I love him dearly but I am so tired. I can't keep doing this. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I have been following you for a long time. I am so sorry you are going through this. I wish I could help you in person somehow. Please know that through the internets you seem very much to be a good, kind, loving woman who is in a situation that is beyond what a person should ever have to face or overcome. I wish for you much strength and to realize that the limits to what you can do for another person, even one you love so dearly, are not your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I meant to sign my name to that last one. I am Katie and have been reading for a long time. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much. I really appreciate comments.