- stolen a key from the lab and blithely feigned innocence during the ensuing hub-bub of "Where's the key?". Of course, it was in his pocket.
- stolen pocketfuls of candy from his Gma, and blithely feigned innocence even after the pat-down and discovery.
- talked his sister into a cheating co-op wherein one steals the teacher books and copies the answers whilst the other posts look-out, and blithely feigned innocence even after her confession.
- smuggled off-limits treats out of the house and into his lunchbox.
- locked little kids in the bathroom stalls and threatened to to harm them if they told.
- told us a chore/task has been done when it most obviously has not been done. This occurs 15-20 times a day.
- lied. lied. lied. lied. lied. lied. lied. lied.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Argh. In the last two weeks Garbonzo has . . .