Sunday, July 26, 2009

dilatory orphanage shift worker

It is as if he (Garbanzo) believes that the rightful place of an adult is to sit idly in a room observing him and he will do whatever it takes to ensure that I get back to work, that is, get back to sitting idly in a room observing him. I left him to come in and type this. By the time I got to whatever it takes he was in here, asking a completely unnecessary question. Yes, yes, I know he is just asking for attention, albeit in an unhealthy way, and one would think that giving him attention would help. But it doesn't!!
  A. It is not possible to give him enough -- the deficit is that great and
  B. Sometimes I need to shower, or pay bills, or breath.
It's as if he thinks I am a dilatory orphanage shift worker and it is his mission to make sure I get back to work, back to sitting in the room with him. ARGHH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much. I really appreciate comments.